|About us||Business lines||Production and services||Press center|
NAYBY, NAYRY 3 kV
Power cables with aluminum conductors insulated by PVC, armored, jacketed by PVC.
NAYRGbY,NAYFGbY 3 kV
Power cables with aluminum conductors insulated by PVC, armored, jacketed by PVC with low flammability.
1. Current-carrying conductor is made of aluminum, solid or stranded conductor, round- or sector-shaped, of class 1 or 2 as per GOST 22483.
2. Insulation is made of polyvinylchloride compound (PVC).
Insulated conductors of multi-conductor cables have distinctive color. Insulation of neutral conductors is performed in blue color. Insulation of grounding conductors is performed in two colors (green and yellow).
3. Twist - insulated conductors of two-, three-, four- and five conductor cables are twisted; two conductor cables have uniform conductors; three-, four- and five conductor cables have all uniform conductors or one conductor of lesser section (grounding or neutral conductor).
4. Inner sheath - in NAYBY, NAYRY cables is moulded out of the PVC compound or unvulcanized rubber compound; in NAYRGbY,NAYFGbY cables - flame resistant PVC compound or flame resistant unvulcanized rubber compound.
5. Screen consists of copper tapes or copper foil.
6. Separating layer is made of PVC tapes.
7. Armor is made of two steel tapes overlaid in such a way that the top tape covers gaps between lays of the bottom tape. For single core cables armor is made of aluminum alloy tapes.
8. Jacket - in NAYBY, NAYRY cables is made of PVC compound, in NAYRGbY,NAYFGbY cables - flame resistant PVC compound.